Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Mermaids and Sushi

It rained today during swim lessons (first time I have been swimming in the rain in a long, long time!), and I thought my day could not get any better. It was hella super sex sick sweet glorious, bro. But then! Oh, then I ran 2.25 miles and biked 5 more, sweated out a dozen buckets of juice (so hot am I), and was not suffocated by asthma. Then! I sang Christmas songs while taking a shower, the latter being a hygienic practice that is not something that happens very often these days. And THEN! class was CANCELLED! due to a BOMB THREAT! in the men's room. Whoever did that should absolutely be arrested...but I would still like to shake his hand first, once he is handcuffed. Then I did a dance in the driver's seat and drove home. Then I had sushi with my parents and thought about you and your amazing wasabi feat of strength. All in all, I miss you, bud, have you been swimming in any watering holes, good night. [SAS]

2 comments:

Daniel said...

Well first of all excellent title:cachy.

Give yourself an clap. Exercise does the body good. I am proud.

Speaking of fish, all the incoming missionary groups stay at a hotel called Kunste. The other day one of the missonaries ordered fish and they cooked the entire fish head to tail and stuck it on a plate. The once food soon became biology class. The thing looked to big to be the brain.Whatever.

Another thing about this hotel is it had a bounce house on Sunday. So I took the pastor's son to the bounce house but aparently I was too old. Is the most miserablr thing to stand outside and watch the kids play.

I hope this is far enough down on the page but I noticed some while reading your post. The word sex stands on like a sore thumb. This being said I confused myself by starting at that point. And to make matters worst I squashed the comma like a bug. So a sex sick sweet glorious bra. Okay too much I didn't need to know you went to Victoria Secret. Quickly I rushed to the beginning of the post to see what was going on. I found out I was the bra. Yikes.

Daniel said...

I thought of this because of the Wasabi. A few nights ago I had a contest with some of the missionaries over some hot sauce and completely dominated the field. Apparently, they got sick the next day. I had to apologize.