I had a blood test after the freaky photo-dermatitis (?) event of my body briefly testing hell's fires. I am so glad to know that there are actually people out there who appreciate my blood :)
I'm done with Home Church, which is sad after so many years (aka my whole life!). I really don't get church here in the Silicon Valley. I've been to several churches since I've been back now from Milpitas to practically Morgan Hill, and what I don't understand is, why are they so the same?? With a God who is rather diverse and multi-faceted, there might be more variety in the way we approach him, even if that does seem a bit risky for big church corporations in our step-by-step-program, high-tech land. It's a little bit discouraging. I take Crusade and Shoreline for granted in SLO, that's for sure!
What is a church service like in Kenya?
Yeahhh. Daniel, you need to come back or something so we can chit and chat face-to-face, because I feel pretty silly writing like this on the www, but what can a girl do? No letters, phone calls, smoke signals. I also want your mom's pie . . .
Nothing else too terribly new to report. [SAS]

1 comment:
Ok Sarah that is just cruel to put a Henry on the page. I will read that post next week after the hair on my back sits down.
Post a Comment