Dearest Hudson,
My toes and thumbs hurt a GREAT DEAL. Like the continuous smashing of a hammer and the biting of many fire ants. I think they are sunburned. That's what I get for not bathing my toes and thumbs in SPF 60 as I do the rest of my body. Twice a day. Burnt toes and thumbs is a pretty good reason to skip astronomy tonight too, by the way.
So how are those African night skies? Breathtaking? The universe is so awesome and brilliant and mystical! And...really, really big. Like, imagine if the sun is the head of a pin on one end of a hallway at Mission College, then Pluto is at the other end of the hallway (about 20 yards), and the nearest star is somewhere just south of SANTA ROSA! And the idea that looking at the stars tonight is a long, shiny look at the universe as it was millions of years ago is simply mind-blowing. Seriously. Each class period of astronomy--all three happy hours of it--totally sets me in awe of how inconceivably huge--huger than even time--and yet so lovingly into details our God is. I'm jealous of you and your view tonight!
Today was free slurpee day yeeeahhh baby. I had Coke and blue vanilla. And I won a slam too. You + America = 30ish more days! [SAS]

1 comment:
Night skies. The night sky hide the rest of the universe i have been waiting to see. It hasn't rained yet today. so maybe. However everyday you look to check the skies because there is a new pattern everyday. The clouds suck you in.
The days of 19 grow short
Post a Comment