Summer has been fairly non-eventful so far. I did have fun in Santa Rosa and got to see Garrett and his family for a few days. We all definitely need to go up there when you get back. You would love playing air-soft with Mr. Suave and his brothers; Dexter let me fire his new gun...i must say, it's pretty cool. I'm working at a clothing store now (one that you would never set foot in). My fellow employees are a lot nicer than the Togo's people though. The home run derby is tonight; Barry's not doing it, but he did get voted into the game as a starter. The cove is going to be packed of course.
I hope everything's going well and that your soccer skills are improving. I'm praying for you and miss you very much.
Monday, July 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment