I just wanted to tell you what an awesome friend you are, and that I really miss you and can't wait for you to come home. love you man.
The Giants game last Friday was amazing! Probably one of the best games all season. 754 was beautiful and it came in a game that had back-to-back home runs by Feliz and Molina, plus a Ray hr, and then a spectacular Omar play from a sitting position on the ground, and Sweeney getting his 151st pinch hit to put him ahead of Mota on the all time list. Very very cool; class act that Sweeney. Maybe you caught some replays online. I'll put some pics up soon.
Morris got traded for a Pirate outfielder, don't know much about him.
Oh, Bill Walsh died yesterday :( As you know, a major loss to football and the bay area. If you get a chance while you're online, or when you come back, check out Brent Jones' interview with Ralph on KNBR.com.
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment