Monday, July 16, 2007
Our SLO home
I just got back from our beautiful SLO home and am unwinding in front of the TV after having just watched two wonderful episodes of Gilmore Girls (in which Rory gets her first kiss and waits to tell her mom, who hears it through the grapevine and gets hurt, and Lorali goes on her first date with Mr. Medina). All in all a touching show. Anyways, the house is clean, new furniture moved in and we now have three new glass topped tables! We may only have use for two, but the two that we have are really nice! :] They aren't assembled yet (I was hoping we could muster all our man-friends/engineer geniuses to help put them together) but when they are assembled, I think we'll really like them. We still need chairs, though. :) I hope Africa is treating you well, I just wanted to post some (or one, I'm not sure how this whole blogging thing really works) pictures of our new place, because I'm sure you'll be spending oodles of time there (as its only one mile from campus and oh so convenient and homey!) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment