Monday, July 9, 2007

Life.

I hope all is well in Africa and the backyards and beaches of the Californian wilderness. I for one have thus far had a pretty fast paced summer and am hoping it will slow down a little, maybe just enough for a quick breather every now and then. I haven't met any feral animals, though I have some playful kittens who would disagree. They're finally learning how to sheath their claws and bite GENTLY, cute little tykes (I never say it that nice when they've got their little weapons sunk in me). Jenn Kay took the little girl Siamese, Sierra is thinking of taking the Grey and Black one (though its tentative if she'll keep both of them)and it looks as if my family might keep Teddy. The little boy. We call him Teddy Bear, though Teddy or Bear for short (Theodore when he's being naughty). I have to say that Sarah's room looks better then mine at the moment. Haha. Erm. I'm taking all my possessions out of my dresser and desk to move it down to SLO this coming weekend (we still on?). Along with those two lovely pieces of furniture, a huge blue couch and rickety old twin bed will also be traveling down south with us. My grandparents are almost completely moved in to their new assisted living community, though neither one of them are very happy at the moment. We think my grandma is depressed and are scheduling her for the doctors this upcoming week. Now that they're almost all taken care of moving wise, Mom and I will be spending the remaining free time of the summer driving up to clear lake to clean out their old house and make it look as good as we can to put it on the market. It's going to be a very busy summer! Phew! Good thing I can read all about our missing comrade in action's adventures. And I'm really glad that the camera is working out for you! Good luck to Sarah with cleaning her room--mine will take a miracle to fix) and to Kristen with her new job--I know you'll absolutely ROCK! :)

No comments: