Sunday, August 5, 2007

From the Little Asian Cornfield

I wish I had a picture to show you of me and Kristen yesterday in all our super sweaty and utterly exhausted glory as we stood guard over hot dogs and macaroni for a good five hours and got paid for it. It was Africa hot. We talked about all the places we're going to take you when you get home. I can't remember any of them, but good times will be had.

So what does the 'Africa hot' really mean?

I'm leaving for Kauai tomorrow! When I get back, SO WILL YOU! ONE WEEK ONE WEEK ONE WEEK ONE WEEK ONE WEEK ONE WEEEEEEK and I hope your mom makes pie.

[SAS]

2 comments:

Daniel said...

Yesterday I went to a church where I was the only white person they had ever seen. Now I know what it is like to be Black and go to Cal Poly.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.